As Rhosonics is based in the Netherlands, the following information is only available in Dutch.
Rhosonics Analytical is een ambitieuze en innovatieve ontwikkelaar van ultrasone meetinstrumenten. We zijn regelmatig op zoek naar nieuw personeel voor alle afdelingen. Hieronder vindt u een overzicht van de openstaande vacatures.
Heeft u vragen over de openstaande functies of over uw mogelijkheden bij ons bedrijf, belt u dan met 0341-370073.
Indien u wilt solliciteren, dan nodigen wij u uit uw CV met een korte motivatiebrief te sturen aan email@example.com. Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Op het moment hebben we de volgende vacatures:
Area Sales Executive Asia Pacific
(M/F, fulltime 40 hours per week)
Vacancy for an Area Sales Executive. As a technical sales professional you will be responsible for developing leads and maintaining relationships with current representatives in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. Currently the focus markets are China, India, South Korea, and Australia. Rhosonics’ unique product range is based on ultrasonic measuring technologies and has applications in Mining, Dredging, and Semiconductors / Flat Panel Display industries. You will have the opportunity to develop your own sales strategy, travel to clients to build relationships, and work with the technical sales support at the headquarters in The Netherlands.
Interested in a leading technical sales role with a lot of growth potential and the freedom to develop a new and growing market? Please apply below.
Vacancy: Area Sales Executive
In the sales department the Area Sales Executive is responsible for developing new leads and maintaining customer relationships in his or her region. To accomplish this you will work closely with technical representatives in the respective regions. We want to expand our business in the Asia Pacific region, which has a fast-growing market with a lot of opportunities in the Mining and Mineral sectors. From the office in Putten you will actively build international relationships with new and existing representatives and directly with companies. With your experience in international sales you are able to find new ways to stay in touch with your contacts. Also, after your technical training is finished you will get the opportunity to travel to Asia and Oceania to visit new and existing relations.
The technology has applications in making process installations for the mineral and semiconductor industries more accurate and sustainable. With your technical background you are able to support customers and representatives in finding the best solutions. For demanding technical projects you keep in touch with your inside sales colleague with close ties to the R&D department to support you when needed.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads. Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Provide support to customers and representatives regarding technical product specifications
- Upselling products and services (backend funnel)
- Understand customers' businesses and determining customer's requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions, sometimes in cooperation with Inside Sales and R&D
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products to customers/representatives
- Input opportunities to the CRM system and actively followup on ongoing projects/opportunities
- Preparing offers/quotes/proposals
- Recognizes new (emerging) markets for existing and new products and periodically provides insights to its leadership
- Reach out to new potential customers/organizations
- Manage the representatives from it's territory discussing targets, goals, obtaining sales reports and supporting them on dailybasis
- Keep representatives updated on new product releases and improvements
- Organize regular meetings for representatives to provide them commercial and technical training
- A strong technical background to help you understand the technical applications of the technology you’re selling. Preferably a bachelor degree (BSc) in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- At least several years of relevant sales experience, preferably in the APAC region
- As a person you are excellent in building longlasting customer relationships. Next to that you are also able to work independently and stand your ground on your own in international environments
- You are able to develop your own sales strategy and with your motivated and eager to succeed attitude you can reach your goals
- Fluent in the English language, Chinese (Mandarin) and/or Dutch are a plus
- You live in the mentioned area or are willing to relocate as soon as the job starts
What we offer
A job at a fast growing and international orientated company. The technology that you’re working with has broad implications regarding sustainability, accuracy and speed in interesting markets. You will have plenty of room for career development, own initiative. Next to that the company has a very positive outlook and is expected to keep growing in the upcoming years. Salary: € 3.000,00 - € 3.800,00 per month.
A patent from the founder nearly 30 years ago was the start of this high-quality R&D company. We supply leading organizations worldwide in the dredging, semiconductor and mineral industries with measuring systems that use ultrasonic technology to determine the densities and therefore the compositions of liquids and emulsions. The organization is growing fast and has enormous potential, it is expected that the organization will experience significant growth in the coming years.
Are you interested? We look forward to your application! Send your letter with motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the vacancy you can contact Vitor Braz.
Phone number: +31 6 253 744 83
(acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld)
(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer
Het ontwikkelen, uitwerken en verifiëren van embedded software toepassingen op de huidige en nieuwe hardware van Rhosonics.
Rol binnen R&D Team
- De ontwikkeling van software in zowel embedded toepassingen als PC applicaties die middels diverse interfaces met embedded systemen communiceren.
- Betrokken bij de analyse van problemen die zich in het veld voordoen om zodoende een bijdrage te leveren aan de continue verbetering van de producten.
- Het uitvoeren van testen en het opleveren van de oplossing zodat deze na een prototypefase in productie genomen kan worden.
- Afstemmen van software/hardware innovaties.
- Onderzoek naar nieuwe technieken en algoritmes
- Ondersteunen van de overige engineers waar nodig.
- Ondersteuning geven bij de productintroductie naar de rest van de organisatie en klanten.
- Ondersteunen bij de uitvoering van projecten door het geven van input t.b.v. het opstellen en onderhouden van projectplanningen
- Aansturen van productontwikkelingstrajecten of deelprojecten.
- Een technische HBO/WO opleiding, richting Electrotechniek, Electronica of Technische Informatica
- 3-5 jaar werkervaring in een soortgelijke functie
- Kennis van en ervaring met het programmeren in C en Python
- Kennis van en ervaring met diverse programmeertalen (bijv. Java of C#)
- Kennis van netwerken en realtime-systemen
- Kennis van en ervaring met Linux
- Ervaring met Scrum/Agile of test-driven development is een pré
- Goede beheersing van de Nederlandse en Engelse taal
- Houdt ervan om problemen op te lossen en zelfstandig te leren
- Team player
- Communicatief sterk
- Neemt verantwoordelijkheid
Rhosonics helps the industry to use ultrasonic technology for in-line measurements. The real-time process data allows operators to achieve process optimization in a safe, reliable, sustainable and cost effective way. This is how Rhosonics contributes to a greener and smarter industry.
Rhosonics is based in the Netherlands, in Putten. At our headquarters, we design, produce, and supply state of the art ultrasonic sensors and analyzers for different industries, such as the dredging industry, mineral processing industry and the flat panel display industry. The company cooperates with distributors and system-integrators to offer the best technology solutions for specific applications.
Rhosonics was founded in 1992. Since then, the company has grown with dedicated instruments for concentration measurements in process fluids. From 2009 the company has become a major player in offering sustainable measuring instruments to replace radiation-based density measurement devices in slurry applications.