Rhosonics offers presentations and training sessions for end users and partners. Below you can find a list of the available topics and dates including registration links.
|30 September||Live demonstration of the SDM – Slurry Density Meter more info||Register|
|7 October||Reliable monitoring of the dredging operation more info||Register|
|14 October||Optimization of the thickener feed and underflow more info||Register|
|21 October||Five reasons for using non-nuclear technology for density measurement more info||Register|
|28 October||Live demonstration of the SDM – Slurry Density Meter more info||Register|
|4 November||Green measurement technology, radiation versus ultrasound (info coming soon)||Coming soon|
Webinar on demand?
You can request a presentation for you and your team by one of our presenters. Please contact Vitor or Frank to schedule a meeting. Another possibility is to check the recordings of our previous webinars: Webinar Recordings.
Recurring webinar topics
- Nuclear Issues
- Introduction to Non-Nuclear technology
- Live demonstration of the SDM density meter
- Introduction of the SDM for mineral processing
- SDM density meter features and benefits
- Densímetros por principio ultrasónico
- Better control over grinding and flotation circuits
- Introduction to health and safety issues with radiation technologies
- Real-time COD measurement in brewery wastewater